Monday, December 3, 2012

Mind = Blown

Hey, this blogging thing...I've thought about doing it off and on and I figured, why not? It's a good way to keep in touch with the family in a more meaningful way than social media. Plus, I like being able to put in more content than they can accept.

I'll be upfront and warn that you might be weirded out or offended by stuff I say. Mainly because I am can be weird and offensive. It's OK to tell me so in the comments.

Well, Christmas is upon us! Just when we thought we had the whole wedding and Thanksgiving complex sorted, there seems to be another serving of hoopla awaiting us. Like any good hoopla, it deserves pics.

ZOMG IT'S CHRISTMAS!!1
Not wanting to be outdone by the city of Houston's Market Square Christmas tree, we spent some time shopping for decorating supplies. I've never done this before in my life. It makes me feel adult. So do moments like this.

Screw not included in original assembly
Yeah I got rear-ended. Again. This time the offending vehicle left behind a screw, as well as a sizable dent (not real obvious from the picture though). That means we get to spend the next week or two getting it fixed, figuring out how to get around, and making sure the offender really wants to pay out of pocket.

But that was a low point. We get to do other things in Houston besides drive!

WHOA THAT'S A WIDE ANGLE LENS

Santa wants to stroke Alison's hair. For some reason we're all OK with this.
In the Alley Theater...
We even found some time to rock. Alison was uninitiated to the ways of live Rush...

RYSH? Sounds like a dyslexic dwarf to me...


I HAS RING

Hey, I can almost see my band from up here!

Oh, thanks Mr. Screen! Now I actually can see them!

And as usual, after their shows, I feel like this afterwards:
Tim and Eric Awesome Show...I've never seen it but this gif is gold

The end.

4 comments:

  1. Nobody was hurt but the poor Golf! It's like it has an accident magnet for a bumper.

    ReplyDelete